- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Pinteg collects the following personal identification information:
- First Name and Last Name
- Email address
- Company Name
- Phone number (if you choose to share that information)
- Photo (if you choose to upload that in your personal profile)
2. How do we collect your data?
You provide most of the data we collect at Pinteg. We collect and process data when you:
- Voluntarily complete the contact form
- Voluntarily book a meeting in Fairity
- When you create an account in Fairity
3. How will we use your data?
Pinteg collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information that you requested
- Operate the Fairity service
4. How do we store your data?
Pinteg securely stores your data at our partners. See complete list here
Security and control measures are implemented to safeguard your privacy.
Our company will keep your personal information as long as we operate the Fairity service, and you hold an account. If you terminate your subscription, we will keep your data for a necessary time to close your account.
Pinteg would like to send you information about its products and services that may be of interest to you. If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Pinteg from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email@example.com
6. What are your data protection rights?
Pinteg would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Pinteg for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Pinteg correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pinteg to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Pinteg erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pinteg restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pinteg transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Pinteg AB, Ideon Science Park, Scheelevägen 15, 223 70 Lund Sweden
7. What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For more information about cookies, please visit allaboutcookies.org
9. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few, cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
10. Privacy policies of other websites
12. How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +46 706 699852
Or write to us at: Pinteg AB, Ideon Science Park, Scheelevägen 15, 223 70 Lund
Data protection controller
Patrik Persson – CEO and Founder
Phone number: +46 706 699852
13. How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Pinteg has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden
Updated: February 2024